How to Clean With Shaving Foam 10 Different Ways
Shaving foam is one of those products that seem to never end. However, did you know you can use it for cleaning? Andrea Jean Cleaning teaches us ten ways to clean with shaving foam.
1. Instead of bending over to clean your bathtub, spread shaving cream on your broom, scrub the bathtub and rinse it out. The bath will be shiny and smell good.
2. Clean your toilet directly with shaving cream and put some shaving cream over your brush in the end, to let it kill the bacteria.
3. Shaving cream and a microfiber towel are an excellent combination to clean your mirror if it has some toothpaste or hairspray stains.
4. The same works to shine up stainless steel, such as the tap.
5. Clean your entire sink with the same two things: give it a rub down and rinse it off.
6. With a microfiber towel or a toothbrush and shaving foam, you can clean your vent of dust that accumulates there.
7. Does shaving foam clean carpets? Indeed, it does! Put some shaving foam on the stain, rub it in, let it sit for as long as you can, then wipe it all up, and finally vacuum the carpet.
8. Shaving cream works on door handles, too! Use it to kill the bacteria and make the handles shinier.
9. Use shaving cream to clean any surfaces, such as glass or wood doors, of stains and fingerprints.
10. To clean a mattress, rub shaving cream over it and let it sit. You can then wipe it with a wet cloth. This will help with stains and odors.
Hopefully, this has given you new ideas on how to clean with shaving foams. Got any other uses to suggest? Feel free to leave a comment down below!
How to clean with shaving foam
To see more videos, check out the Andrea Jean Cleaning YouTube channel.