10 Cleaning Hacks You Can Do With Scrub Daddy Products
Scrub Daddy was originally made for mechanics until it was discovered how much it can help around the house. Scrub Daddy products clean pans without scratches, and they make it so easy to get all the nooks and crannies.
Kathryn from Do It On A Dime shares the best home cleaning hacks that involve using a Scrub Daddy sponge.
1. You can stick a Scrub Daddy into the bottom of your sink during meal prep. The water will run straight through it, while pieces of food remain in the sink.
2. Damp Duster is a baseboard cleaner by Scrub Daddy, which is just $3.99 and does not require any product: just dampen it with water and you are good to go.
3. You can use Scrub Daddy on your glass surfaces, as well as nearly any other surface. Your bathroom will look impeccable with just some dish soap and a Scrub Daddy.
4. Kathryn recommends using their PowerPaste in the shower to get everything super clean easily. It is also amazing for the kitchen sink.
5. A more affordable option for the shower ($5.97 vs $9.99) is The Pink Stuff, which works great for hard water stains on shower doors.
6. Another one of Kathryn’s hacks for cleaning is a glass water rug. She washes her kitchen counters with soap and then polishes them out.
7. The Scrub Mommy is softer, which makes it ideal for fabrics. Kathryn says that using it with FOLEX has been a game changer: you do not have to rinse it off, and it gets out every stain.
8. Scrub Daddy products are perfect for removing the gooey residue from stickers.
9. For outdoor cleanings, such as your grill or tires, get Big Daddy - or just reuse the old Scrub Daddies from your kitchen.
10. Finally, Eraser Daddies are great for doorways, thresholds, and white-painted items.
Cleaning with Scrub Daddy products
Hopefully, these hacks will prove useful for you. Good luck cleaning!
To see more videos, check out the Do It On A Dime YouTube channel.