Walmart Haul For Groceries & Budget Meal Ideas for the Family
No matter where you do your shopping, planning meals and buying groceries accordingly is the best way to stay on budget. To give you an idea of what that could look like, here is the Walmart haul from a YouTube creator Ash Loves Life, who feeds her family of four in Southern California with a budget of $450 a month.
She says she does not do most of her shopping at Walmart, and she already picked up the bulk of her needs at Aldi last week, but this is her Walmart grocery haul.
- Orange juice
- 2 Pepperoni pizza Lunchables
- Kool-Aid pouches
- Romaine lettuce
- 2 Cans of mandarin oranges in syrup
For kids’ sandwiches:
- ¼ Pound pepperoni
- French bread
For Pasta Alfredo:
- Shredded parmesan
- Barilla gluten-free penne
- Half-and-half milk
For pizza nights:
- French bread
- 3 Jars of pizza sauce
- 1 Frozen pizza
- Pizza rolls
Here are other budget meals that the blogger recommends making for your family:
- Pancakes and fruit
- Toasted bagels with butter, bacon, and watermelon
- Overnight oats with chia seeds and blueberries
- Breakfast tacos
- Hashbrowns with cheese and fried eggs
For lunch or dinner:
- Hot dogs, carrot curls, and fruit
- Pepperoni sandwich, an Oreo cookie, and a yogurt tube
- Deli wraps: Aldi rotisserie chicken, gouda cheese, and iceberg lettuce
- Chicken stir fry with jasmine rice
- Pork tenderloin with peas and mashed potatoes
With these meals and this Walmart grocery list, Ash Loves Life keeps her family of four happy on a biweekly budget of $225. Hopefully, it will help you too!
For more grocery shopping ideas, discover the best foods to stockpile for an emergency situation or amazing Aldi finds you can buy right now.
To see more videos, check out the Ash Loves Life YouTube channel.