How a 15-Minute Declutter Can Make All the Difference
One of the easiest and most effective ways to declutter your house is doing it consistently in small chunks. Christine, or Frugal Fit Mom, shows how much can be decluttered in just 15 minutes.
Christine decided to stop keeping things in her house “just in case”, so she is getting rid of things that she has not used in a while. Let’s take a look at her 15-minute declutter.
- A spice rack that she has replaced with a newer, better one.
- Extra pillows she used to use when her nieces and nephews were smaller and came for sleepovers.
- Mixing bowls she has had for ages and not used since she has better ones.
- A raincoat she thought she would use but does not.
- A food processor that has been in the basement for at least five years.
- set of plates, which she cannot use to serve her family as there are only three.
- A mirror that does not go with the new decor of her house.
- A six-pack of conditioners that she bought on sale but does not use.
Just like this, in 15 minutes Christine has found eight items she is ready to part with. Most things she decided to donate, and giving them a new life feels so much better than throwing them in the trash.
Just because your house has space for something does not mean that it belongs there, and decluttering consistently can make your life a lot simpler. If you try to declutter your home in 15 minutes a day, make sure to leave a comment and let us know how it goes!
For more decluttering tips, discover these creative fridge organization hacks that reduce waste or these 9 life-changing cleaning habits for a tidy home.
To see more videos, check out the Frugal Fit Mom YouTube channel.